Your privacy is important to us and Lifecycles Maternity, LLC (LM, LLC) is committed to protecting it and using the information you provide us on our website located at www.lifecyclesmaternity.com (the "Website") in accordance with applicable law.
LM, LLC collects information from you when you set up a user account with us, place an order to borrow products from the Website, and when you join our mailing list. We collect the following information from you: (a) your name; (b) e-mail address; (c) mailing and/or billing address or shipping address; and (d) phone number. We may also maintain a record of the rentals you make from the Website.
Please know that any information you reveal in a public forum, such as reviews of products or services, testimonials, or recommendations of products or services, or similar electronic public venues is not protected by this Private Policy. Such postings will be seen by other registered users and third parties not related to the Website. What you write could be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes.
If you visit the Website through a link from another website or search engine, information about your visit to the Website maybe be recorded by the search engine or the provider of the other website. You should review the privacy policies of these other websites or search engines. If you enter lifecyclesmaternity.com directly into the address field of your internet browser, you can avoid disclosing your information to these other websites or search engines.
You can change or update your personal information at anytime by clicking on the “My Account” link on the navigation bar and login to your user account. At that point you will be able to change or update any information we have stored to your account. Don’t forget to “Save” your changes when you are finished.
We will include an unsubscribe link to be removed from our e-mails and/or mailings. You may also contact us as follows:
This request may take up to 10 business days to process and in the meantime, you may continue to receive e-mail or postal mail. Please note, that after your request to be removed, as you place subsequent orders from our website, we will confirm your order by e-mail, and we may need to contact you by phone, e-mail or regular mail with other questions regarding your order.
The Website may include links to other websites that are not under our control. We do not have responsibility for these linked websites; as a result you may want to review their own privacy policies.
This Website is not intended for, or designed to attract children under the age of 13 and as such, LM, LLC does not intentionally gather information from individuals who are under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under13 has provided us with information, we will delete such information from our files.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided LM, LLC with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Lifecycles Maternity, LLC 211 Pauline Drive, Suite 410, York, PA 17402
1. In General. Access to and use of the Lifecycles Maternity, LLC (LM,LLC) website (the "Website") and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By accessing the Website and using the Services, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you must exit the Website. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this Website and/or the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period of time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
4. Intellectual Property Rights, Content Marks. The intellectual property rights in all Content (as defined below) made available to you on or through this Website as well as derivative works thereof remains the property of LM, LLC or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. "Content" includes, but is not limited to text, design and functions; layout, technology, software, scripts, data, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, functionality, files, documents, images, or other materials that you may view or access through the Website. You may store, print and display the Content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any Content or to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the Content or copies of the Content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such Content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. Further you shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any Content supplied by LM, LLC or any affiliates of LM, LLC. All rights which have not been expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by LM, LLC and any affiliates of LM, LLC.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines displayed on the Website are the property of LM, LLC or their respective owners and nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on the Website without the express written permission of LM, LLC or such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
5. Errors. The information on the Website may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors or inaccuracies as soon as practicable. In the event that our service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we reserve the right to correct the pricing discrepancy by issuing a separate charge to your credit card for the remaining balance due or, if the card was overcharged, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the discrepancy between the correct price and incorrect price charged. We are not responsible for errors made by our third party payment processor. Further, we reserve the right at any time to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to content, promotions, product descriptions, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law). We also reserve the right to revise, suspend, or terminate a promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). The inclusion of any products for borrowing on the Website at a particular time does not guarantee that the products will be available. If a product borrowed is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product subject to our product exchange and termination policy, as described below.
6. Visitor/User Suggestions. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to us ("Comments") are not confidential and you hereby grant us a worldwide perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in our sole discretion.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED THEREFROM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. LM, LLC AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITHOUT LIMIT THE FOREGOING. NEITHER LM, LLC NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECT; NOR DOES LM, LLC NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES AND CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FURHTER, LM, LLC AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXPORT OR IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. NEITHER LM, LLC NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM LM, LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL, INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LM, LLC HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, YOU HEREBY RELEASE MINE LM, LLC AND HOLD LM, LLC AND ANY OF ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY, CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
9. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH LM, LLC, THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH LM, LLC OR THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING LM, LLC, THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LM, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF LM, LLC OR THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THOUGH LM, LLC OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERROR OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIALS, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY THE CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF LM, LLC OR THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set for above may not apply to you.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend LM, LLC and its licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors and assigns (collectively "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or cost (including but not limited to attorneys' fees), incurred by or made against the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from or related to your use of the Website, the Services, the Materials or any of the Content available on or through LM, LLC or the website, or any breach or violation of these Terms of Service by you. You agree to fully cooperate on or through LM, LLC or the website, or any breach or violation of these Terms of Service by you. You agree to fully cooperate as reasonably required by an Indemnified Party(ies). Each Indemnified Party, may at its own expense, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which it is indemnified hereunder. You shall not settle any matter without the consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
11. Termination/Exclusion. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revoke, terminate or suspend any privileges associated with accessing the Website for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, including improper use of the Website or failure to comply with these Terms of Service, and to take any other action we deem appropriate. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website and/or to any Service or Content therein.
New clothes as your bump grows.
Save money and time.
Save space with mix and match pieces.